2990 Stone Hogan Connector Road, Atlanta
City of Atlanta is the location for this rare opportunity of 20 acres zoned for low to high density residential and commercial use. Also zoned for office/institutional/residential use. Surrounded by successful developments including beautiful subdivisions, former movie studio, senior housing communities, schools and public park. Entire parcel is being sold "As Is". The seller is very motivated.
- MLS® #6048240
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1959
- AmenitiesNear Beltline, Walk to Marta, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground Utilities
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGas Grill
- Lot DescriptionFlood Plain, Level, Sloped
- Address2990 Stone Hogan Connector Road
- Area31 - Fulton South
- Zip Code30331
- InteriorEntrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- ElementaryContinental Colony
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.