816 Virgil Street Ne, Atlanta
2 min walk to beltline; 4 min bike ride to Marta; 10 min drive to Fox. Full Reno in 2014: new E panel, kitchen/bath remodel, new HVAC, new hot water heater, original hardwood floors; period touches of light fixtures & glass door knobs. fenced-in backyard; potential to expand sqft with 2nd story 3rd bed/bath with views of the city! Perfect home for singles or couples seeking a prime entertainment area...also perfect for family’s with small children looking to be in sought after Mary Lin school district. This is your chance to own a piece of historic Inman Park!
- MLS® #6099256
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,162
- SqFt SourcePublic Records
- Year Built1920
- AmenitiesNear Beltline, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingKitchen Level, Street
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Rear Stairs
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Address816 Virgil Street Ne
- Area23 - Atlanta North
- SubdivisionInman Park
- Zip Code30307
- InteriorDisappearing Attic Stairs, His and Hers Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Duffy Realty Of Atlanta.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.